Melting Snowman cookies
Prep Time: 1 Hour
Yields: 1 Dozen Cookies
1 dozen sugar cookies (you can buy or click on this link to sugar cookies!
1 pouch store bought White Cookie Icing
1 pouch store bought Black Cookie Icing
1 box store bought Classic Colors Writing Icings (for nose and bow tie or a scarf as in the snowman below)
1. Ice cookies with White Cookie Icing. Don't worry if the icing drains off the cookie, that will create melting effect.
2. Let cookies dry for 30 minutes.
3. While cookies are drying, cut about ¼ inch off the marshmallows to shorten the snowman’s head. Use Black Cookie Icing and orange to create their faces.
4. Once White Cookie Icing has dried, adhere marshmallows carefully by adding a small amount of additional White Cookie Icing to bottom of marshmallow.
5. Add remaining decorations with Cookie and Writing Icings.
6. Cookies will be completely dry within 3-4 hours.
The snowmen below- I used straight pretzels for their arms. Use icing to glue the marshmallows together and to make them stand. Great for your "gingerbread house" yard scape!