Pumpkin & Fruit Treats
-adapted from DoggyDessertChef
1 cup pumpkin puree
1 cup chopped fruit* (I used fresh strawberries)
1 teaspoon cinammon
1/2 cup whole oats
1 cup whole wheat flour
1. Preheat oven to 350F and line a baking sheet with parchment paper or a silicone baking mat.
2. In a large bowl, add all ingredients and mix well.
3. Spoon out dough and shape into 1/2-inch size balls. Place onto prepared baking sheet.
4. Bake for 10-15 minutes, or until browned.
5. Cool and let the pups enjoy!
This batch made approx 2 to 3 dozen treats.
*Any dog safe fruit can be used such as strawberry, banana, blueberry and raspberry.
Here is our Jack Russell Terrier enjoying a freshly baked treat.....!
These were as easy as can be to put together. Everything in a bowl, blend and bake! We have to remember that these are for special occasions and should not replace your pups regular diet.
Happy Friday to all! Hope you can get into the kitchen this weekend and make something yummy, whether it's for the family or the family dogs!
Moosie says, "wait a minute, I want one"!! These look great and I will be making, I have my pumpkin in the pantry!ReplyDelete